Saturday, May 30, 2015

Free Marketing Plan...What Is It?

     The free Marketing Plan is an idea that I developed to see if its possible for someone to start with nothing and invest nothing yet be successful at Internet Marketing. The only thing I am going to start with is my time and any free resource I can find on the web. Any money that I am able to generate I will use to reinvest into Internet Marketing to make greater profits, The idea is to show others that you don't need massive amounts of money to get started. you just need time, and a willingness to drudge through lots of mind-numbing tasks at first.
     I decided to start off with a free blog and see where it goes. I don't have an exact method or plan in which I will use. I will use a variety of  ways to achieve this goal. I will use any tools or resources I can get a hold of with the exception of taking handouts. I don't believe that everyone would have a handout so I won't be taking one either. I will however be willing to trade services for anything and use my skills as currency.
     There is a couple of things I will need. First and foremost you need traffic. You cant get anywhere online without traffic. I will try different methods to get traffic to my targets in order to gain income. I will most likely be using social media to get traffic to my targets. I will introduce websites and blogs later to take advantage of these traffic streams. Secondly, I will need things, ideas, products, basically anything I can use to make an income stream. I will go into those later in different blog posts. Thirdly, and most importantly, I will need to start my email list.
      I will post my Goals and successes here from time to time but mostly I will post my traffic methods and other such ideas on here for you (my audience) to take advantage of. I really hope you enjoy reading!
   
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment