Saturday, June 13, 2015

Mobile Marketing: Email Marketing From You Phone




    I know that seems like such an outrageous statement to email mass amounts of people from your phone but its true!. I actually stumbled upon this little trick while perusing the Google Play Store. It was such a shock when I first came across a particular app and really got the juices flowing. Let's get into the nuts and bolts of it.


    While looking for tools to make my life easier, (which I don’t suggest, Google Play is a nightmare!) an app came suggested that was really out of place. It was an “email harvester” and I had no idea they made an app that could do that. I downloaded “Advance Email…” app as fast as I could.


    It’s a very simple app and did what it says. So I went about looking for similar apps and try my luck at finding another little treasure. Just as I had suspected, I found an app that turned your phone into an mobile emailing server! I don’t have to tell you how fast I assimilated “Atomic Email” app into my phone! (Just search the Google Play store for both)


    Putting A and B together- you have an app that can “harvest emails” and a mobile email server. What’s even better is that both apps are free! I will say that it does take longer to do this then it would on your PC, but that being said, It's free. Getting into email marketing can be tough and this is a free way to dabble into it!


    Now here’s the angle for straight out cash! You send out small amounts of email you collected and play up that you are doing this from a mobile. This way it makes it sound like the deal is flaming hot and you had to get it out. Also play up that you chose them to partake in the deal. I’d find a new product from a CPA network, or a Clickbank product to sell.


    Another way I personally would use this Idea would be to build a list. You don’t have to Harvest emails at all. You could just use the STMP email server app and send out emails to your list. Send out your newest newsletter or article to the top people on your list. You could also use this to extend your email marketing abilities. The possibilities are really endless.


    I hope this was a nice gem for you to get your creative ideas flowing and make sure you check back soon for the next episode!

50bb2_iphone-gmail-app.jpg
    
Share:

1 comment:

  1. If you're looking for a solid CPS advertising network, I suggest you have a look at CLICKBANK.

    ReplyDelete